EVES acknowledges and complies with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 and its amendments. In particular EVES policy covers the following specific points relevant to this topic and this website:
Any client information you provide to EVES will be used only for the purpose for which it is given and will not be passed on to any third party without your specific consent.
In the main, this will be to facilitate company communication with you in order to better meet your real estate objectives and expectations.
Information provided by you will remain confidential to EVES. This particularly applies to your reasons for selling which we regard and treat as a personal and private matter.
Any information divulged by you to any other website linked to the EVES website is given at your discretion alone, and EVES takes no responsibility for any disclosures that might result.
Information provided on this website is copyrighted to EVES and may be accessed, downloaded and used for personal use only. The material must not be modified, copied or reproduced for gain or commercial use without the consent in writing of EVES.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EVES and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The information provided on this website is general information only, is subject to change without notice and should not be relied on as a substitute for legal, financial, real estate or other expert advice. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of EVES. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Improve, personalise, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, EVES uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customising our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read https://www.cookieconsent.com/what-are-cookies/">"What Are Cookies".
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that EVES has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.